CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Blossoming of a New Friendship..and More?!

Together with Derivee, Jane continued to run as fast as she possibly could back to where she had left the injured man. They continued back down the road until they saw him still collapsed under the tree where they had left him. Jane slowed her pace as she approached him. Getting a closer look at the man's face, she was able to see that he was barely that much older than herself. Though unconscious, his face appeared to be that of restful sleep. Her heart raced as she watched him.

"Vee...?" Derivee cocked its head at Jane with a look of utter confusion on its face.

The sudden noise causing the man to awake, being greeted with Jane's blushing face inches away from his own. Jane continued to stare, her face becoming more red as the seconds passed. "I...I'm sorry!" She said with complete embarrassment as she hurriedly got up to give the man some room, only to trip backwards onto her bum. The man laughed at her, seeming to ignore the fact that she had been staring at his face with complete awe a few seconds ago. Jane's face became even more red with embarrassment and finally managed to get up. "Ha..ha! I said I'd come back didn't I?!" She tried to say with complete confidence but ended up saying it with complete nervousness in her voice.

"Are you okay," the man asked as attempted to get up, a look of pain across his face.

"N..no! You don't have to get up! I'm fine! See?" Jane said as she pushed the embarassing encounter to the back of her mind. "You're still injured so don't force yourself to get up, okay? Here," Jane crouched down again with her back facing the man and offered the him her shoulder. "I'll help you get to the nearest town so we can get a doctor to treat your wounds."

"I'd like to think that I can walk by myself..but obviously I can't in my situation. I'm sorry if I'm being a burden to you....uh.."

"Jane! My name is Jane Solvem." She grinned, giving off a peaceful radiance. "What's your's?"

"Ah..my name is Devon Ohnyne." He said as he supported himself onto Jane's shoulder.

"Devon...Ohnyne.....That's a nice name," Jane thought to herself as she carried Devon's weight on her shoulder and stood up. She turned her head to say something to
Devon and then realized how close they were yet again. Jane blushed and quickly turned her head away and began to walk down the road towards the next town.

Noticing how uncomfortable Jane suddenly appeared to be,
Devon asked, "Is there something wrong? I'm not too heavy am I?" He laughed, a boyish smile upon his devilishly handsome face, causing Jane to blush even more. Unable to respond, she just shook her head to show that nothing was wrong and continued to walk while feeling like a complete idiot.

0 comments: