CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Farewell

Upon her exit, Jane found her mother and her friends waiting outside for her. Their faces had a hint of sadness upon them, although they tried to smile for Jane who was about to set out and live her dream. "C'mon you guys! Don't cry or else I'll start to cry," Jane sobbed running into the embrace of her mother. Derivee jumped off of Jane's shoulder and whimpered while rubbing its head against her leg. "Aw, thanks Derivee," Jane separated from her mother's embrace and wiped the tears from her eyes, "I'm okay now, see?" She smiled at the little Derivee. It appeared to smile back.

"I can't believe this day has finally come. Jane, are you sure this is really what you want?" Jane's mother said, breaking their embrace temoprarily to show her genuine concern for her daughter.

"Of course, mom! I've been waiting for this day ever since I was little! Mathemon are such fun and exciting creatures, I've just got to be part of their world and that's why I'm going to become a Mathemon master!" She said, her eyes burning with determination. "Don't worry about me, okay? I'll be fine! Once I'm a true Mathemon master, I'll come back to Kuro Town for sure."

Her mother smiled and embraced Jane again. She let go, "Well, I, and everyone else here will be waiting for your return. Make sure to take care of yourself, okay?"

"Yeah, Jane! Don't get hurt or anything, alright?! Remember we're always here for you!" Said one of Jane's friends within the crowd. Tears started to well in Jane's eyes again as she realized that this truly is the only place she could call home. She was finally ready to set out on her journey. Jane gave a nod to all her friends and mother then finally set out on her journey.

0 comments: