CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Plan of Attack

"OH....MY....GOD," Jane said as her voiced echoed loudly causing birds to fly away in the forest. She danced happily in the forest like a fool as she held the Mathecube with the Gralinte inside. This was the very first time she'd caught a Mathemon. Jane would never forget the events that had just occured. Gralinte sure was a tough one but she managed. "I'll take good care of you Gralinte...only if you serve me well," Jane whispered to the cube. "Let's go Derivee."

As Jane continued her long walk through the wilderness, she spotted someone sitting underneath a tree, he looked injured. Worried, Jane ran up to the injured man and was surprised at how beat up he was. "My! What on earth happened to you?" Jane asked, reaching for the first aid kit in her bag.

"There was a...Mathemon 20 miles..down the road from here...I tried to capture it but it was too strong for me. My Mathemon didn't even ..stand a chance." He grunted in pain. Jane finished treating his wounds and got up.

"Where are you going? You can't..possibly be thinking of...fighting that Mathemon can you?"

"Yes I am! If I'm to become a Mathemon master, I'll have to learn to get through these types of obstacles! Nothing will get in my way!" Jane told the stranger, a carefree grin plastered right across her face. "You stay here, okay? We'll be back to help you out! It would be rude of us to just leave an injured person alone in the forest by themselves."

"No...wait. You don't stand a chance.." The stranger said weakly as he fainted from exhaustion.

"Alright Derivee, let's get back at that Mathemon for this guy alright? We shouldn't try to fight it head on though, let's try to ambush it!" Jane remembered the piece of info that the stranger had told her, the fact that the Mathemon was 20 miles down the road. She took out her map and pinpointed her current position. Right now, she was 4 miles away from the nearest point on the road. "Hmm..this might be a bit tough. You can only go about 10 mph along the road and only 5 mph through the forest, right Derivee? I guess I should calculate what the least amount of time would be for us to get there..."

0 comments: