CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Strange Dream

It was a hot summer night as Jane Solvem from Kuro Town lay in her bed awake, eagerly awaiting the morning to come. When that time came, she would have finally turned 18 and would be able to start her long awaited Mathemon journey. Although uncomfortable from the heat, Jane went to sleep to make sure she would be ready for tomorrow's journey, a new beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ha Ha! You'll never beat me Jane Solvem! I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town and I'm going to be the next Pokemon master!"

"Wait? What? Where am I? Have I already embarked on my journey to become a Mathemon master? But... What are these Pokemon you speak of? And who are you?!" Jane looked at her surroundings, only to become more confused. She was in a place she didn't recognize, to be more exact, a forest. The strange boy stood in front of her with a strange ball in his hand pointing it out towards her. A strange mouse-like animal, yellow in color with red cheeks, stood beside the boy, it appeared to be laughing at her.

"Go! Blastoise!" Yelled the boy who called himself Ash. "Use Hydro Pump!" At that moment, a huge stream of water came out from the strange creature at high pressures and aimed towards Jane.

"What?! Why are you attacking me? I didn't do anythi--"

0 comments: